· A: Activated charcoal, acupuncture needles, airplane wing members, alcohol, anchors, antenna supports, aphrodisiac, arbors, arrows and arrow tips, ashtrays and awnings.
· B: Baby carriages, bagpipes, barrels, baskets, beads, beanpoles, beds, beehives, bicycles, blinds, blowguns and darts, boards, boat hoods, boats, bolts, bookcases, bottles, bowls, bows , boxes, bracelets, bridges, brooms, brushes, brush pots, buckets, buttons.
· C: Cables, candlesticks, canes, carts, castanets catalyst (tabasheer), caulking, chairs, chisels, chopsticks, cigarette holders, clothes, clothe-racks, clubs, combs, cooking vessels, chicken coops, couches, cow bells, crates, cribs, crosses, crutches, cultures for bacteria, cups, curtains.
· D: Dams, defensive fortifications, deodorizers, desks, diesel fuel, dikes, dirigible, dolls, domes, dowel pins, dredge (fishing), drouges, dustpans.
· E: Egg cups.
· F: Fans, fences, fenders, fertiliser, firearms, fire starters, firewood, fishnets, fish poles, flagpoles, floats, flooring, flowerpots, flutes, flying art, food, forage, frames, fruit pickers, furniture.
· G: Gabions, games, garments, gates, grain, grain storage, graters, greenhouses, guns, gutters and gypsy vans.
· H: Hairpins, hampers, handles, hats, hay, helmets, hen houses, hinges, hoops, hookahs.
· I: Iceless coolers, incense sticks, insect cages, irrigation waterwheels and pipes.
· J: Jackets, jars, jewelry, joss sticks, junks
· K: Kiosk, kites.
· L: ladders, ladles, lampshades, landing docks, landscaping, lanterns, laundry poles.
· M: Markers, masts, matting, mattresses, medicines, mills, musical instruments, mahjong tiles.
· N: Nails, napkin rings, net floats, nets, needles.
· O: Organs, ornaments, outriggers, ox cart beds, ox goads, oyster cultivation.
· P: Packaging, paper cutters, paper pulp, pegs, pen and pencil holders, pins, pipes, plates, poles
· R: Racks, rafts, raincoats, rakes, rattles, rayon, record needles, reeds, rings, ritual objects, roofing, ropes, rug poles, rulers.
· S: Sailcovers, sails, sailstays, salt well drilling, sandals, scaffolding, scales, scarecrows, scoops, scratchers, screens, scrubbers, sedan chairs, shades, shavings, sheaths, shields, shingles, shoehorns, shoe soles, spears.
· T: Tables, tea strainers, tents, tiles, toys, trailers, transport, traps.
· U: Umbrellas.
· V: Valiha (musical instrument).
· W: Wagons, walking sticks, walls, water jugs, water pistols, water storage, waterwheels, waxes, weapons, weaving shuttles and looms, whips, whistles, wicks, windbreaks, windmills, wine storage, winnowing machines, writing brushes and pens
· X: Xylophones.
· Y: Yurts.
· Z: Zithers.