- Green Paper
- 1 small red onion
- Fresh rosemary
- Dried Rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Peel the carrots, slice them thinly.
2. Peel the onion, and slice thinly.
3. Slice the Cucumber, Tomatoes, and the Green Paper
4. Toss both with rosemary, a small amount of salt and pepper, and olive oil.
5. Serve immediately, garnished with rosemary sprigs if you have them, or refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Please avoid black paper or Red paper if you are going to share it with your children.